Admission Procedures & Tuition
Please submit the following documents in order for your child to be considered for admission, in the 2013-2014 school year. Kindergarten applications due January 25, 2013.
- the completed application form
- a copy of the applicant's birth certificate
- a copy of the applicant's baptismal certificate
- a copy of the applicant's most recent report card (grades 1-8 only)
- a recent photograph of child and parents
- $75.00 student application fee (non-refundable)
Priority in admission to St. Martin's School shall be the following:
- Catholic siblings of "Participating Parishioners"
- Catholic children of "Participating Parishioners"
- Catholic siblings of "Non-Participating" families
- Catholic children of "Non-Participating" families
In order to qualify for "Participating Parishioner" status, a family should be registered, practicing, participating, and contributing members of St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church Community.
- "Registered" has filled out a registration form and is on record in the parish office.
- "Practicing" celebrates with St. Martin's community at Sunday liturgy.
- "Participating" gives time and talent back to the community in the areas of worship, teaching, service and fundraising. (Accepted families will need to meet a 40 hour requirement each year.)
- "Contributing" supports the parish financially.
St. Martin's Elementary School, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.Tuition Schedule for 2012-2013
|One child||$7,675||Two children||$14,743||Three children||$21,187|
|One child||$9,331||Two children||$18,662||Three children||$27,993|
Fees for 2012-2013
Registration fee... $400.00 per child (non-refundable) plus $45 for tuition payment service fee per family.